In 2016, DC Comics began publishing a series of books called Batman: Tales of the Batcave. The books – inspired by characters from the television show, Batman: The Animated Series – featured Batman, Robin, and a collection of classic villains.
Each volume of Batman: Tales of the Batcave was written by Michael Dahl. The books were designed for younger readers, who wanted to explore the heroes and villains of Gotham City.
If you are reading or collecting the Batman: Tales of the Batcave books, or you are considering buying them for a young reader, then you will need a list of all the titles that have been published so far – and that’s where this post can come in handy! Below is a list of all the books in the Batman: Tales of the Batcave collection, to help you find the titles you are after.
A list of the Tales of the Batcave books
To date, DC has published eight volumes in the Legends of the Dark Knight series. The books include:
- Batman: Tales of the Batcave – The Penguin’s Power Parasol
- Batman: Tales of the Batcave – The Villainous Venus Flytrap
- Batman: Tales of the Batcave – The Crushing Coin
- Batman: Tales of the Batcave – The Frozen Zone Freeze Ray
- Batman: Tales of the Batcave – The Clown Prince of Cards
- Batman: Tales of the Batcave – Dino Death-Trap
- Batman: Tales of the Batcave – Harley Quinn’s Hat Trick
- Batman: Tales of the Batcave – The Jaguar’s Jewel
The books listed above feature the likes of Joker, Penguin, Harley Quinn, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Two-Face and the Riddler. Each book contains approximately 40 pages.
Thank you for stopping by I’ll Get Drive-Thru to read this post about the books in the Batman: Tales of the Batcave collection – I hope it has proved useful. For more DC-related content, be sure to check out the recommended reads below.
Leave a Reply